Saturday 20 August 2011

Are we ever alone?

The men went to the local pub and I stayed home alone, argh bliss or urgh boring?
I’ve always been lucky, I suppose, as in I’ve not minded my own company. I don’t put pressure on myself to be entertaining, a laugh a minute, the life and soul or even “always happy”. No, if I want to be a miserable, chuntering, nose picking, chocolate devouring smelly person that loves nothing more than procrastinating then I jolly well can. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a people person who likes a laugh, to let my style-less hair down as much as the next person but I’m in my forties now, early forties but definately not in my out-every-night teens or few times a week thirties. No, I’ve made it, after all these years, I’ve arrived.
That’s right, I like me or I would go as far as saying, I love me! Yes! Yes! Yes!
I Love Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment